Last updated: 20th July 2020
The course fee for the 2020-21 academic year is £895 and will entitle you to:
- Tuition (weekly classes - face to face and online over three trimesters)
- Course texts (for each subject)
- Online access to class recordings and supplementary notes (whilst one is a registered student)
- Extra-curricular Seasonal Sessions (including online sessions)
- Short online courses in Arabic Handwriting & Tajweed (These may be pre-recorded if they are not live.)
- Admission/concessions to the Matters conferences (subject to change)
- Admission to The Sanctuary (Five day residential - only for attendance based students)
The course fee is made up of the deposit - £295 - which should be submitted upon making an online application for the course and the remaining payment - £600 - which should be paid one week before the start of the course. Students can request a payment plan if they are not able to make full payment within the normal time frame. The course fee of £895 is per academic year and there are no concessions available (for attendance and distance learning students).
Scholarship Development Fund
A limited number of grants are available for applicants who are undergoing financial difficulty. Applicants are encouraged to seek alternative sources of sponsorship prior to applying for the grant. Applicants who wish to apply for an SDF grant should complete an application form for the Micro-Madrasa and choose the SDF Grant option. The applicant will then need to submit a separate application for the grant (which will be emailed out to the applicant). The deadline for submitting applications for the SDF grant is Friday, 14th August 2020. Grants will not be available nor awarded after this date.