Last updated: 22nd June 2023
How To Apply
Please submit your application via the ONLINE FORM and make the relevant payments to secure your place on the course.
- Applications are on-going
- Students who wish to receive their course texts (and other resources) on time should apply at their earliest convenience.
Foundational Level for sisters at the Liverpool Madrasa
There are a limited number of places for sisters who wish to study at the Liverpool Madrasa. Once places have all been taken up, subsequent applications will be placed on a waiting list even if the application deadline has yet to pass.
All students are required to have at least basic to intermediate level of Qur'anic recitation which will be assessed prior to the commencement of the course.
The course is aimed at adults. As such, applicants must be over the age of 16 if they wish to apply.
1. Submit your application
2. Receive an invoice which includes payment details for the payment of your deposit (from Finance Team/Xero)
3. Pay deposit and secure place
4. Receive confirmation of your place on the course
5. Attend induction on the first week