Frequently Asked Questions
1) Can I attend the Trodden Path retreat for less than 10 days?
No, students are required to attend the retreat for the full 10 days.
2) Will there be an option to join the retreat online?
No, currently there are no plans to stream the retreat online.
3) Can I attend the retreat, but stay in accommodation off-site?
No, all students are required to stay onsite during the full length of the retreat.
4) Can I bring my family to the retreat?
Families are more than welcome. However, there is limited accommodation for those that wish to stay together as a family.
5) If I bring my family, will I be guaranteed family accommodation?
No, family accommodation is not guaranteed and is based upon availability.
6) Can children sit in class?
Children and babies are not permitted in the main teaching areas. Parents whose children are not admitted to the creche would be required to take it in turns to mind their child/children whilst the other parent sits in class.
7) What is the cost of the creche?
The creche will be available only if a sufficient number of children are registered. The creche will be open daily from 9.00am to 6.00pm and the cost will be £200, for further information please email email@example.com.
8) What is the minimum age of students attending without parent/guardian?
The minimum age is 18.
9) Why has the cost of the retreat increased this year?
As an organisation we endeavour to keep our retreat and course costs to a minimum to ensure we can make them accessible to all our student community. However, with soaring fuel, energy and food costs, we have had to raise the prices to meet the increased costs .
10) Are there any concessions for the retreat?
Yes, there is a small fund in place for students who may struggle to afford the full fee. For more information on how to access the fund, or if you would like to contribute financially towards the fund, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
11) I am eligible for zakat and can’t afford the retreat fee, is there any financial help available for me?
Yes, a number of students’ places have been assigned for those who are eligible for Zakat, if you are eligible, please request a Zakat application form by emailing email@example.com.
12) I cannot attend myself, but would like financially support others to attend?
Yes, all financial contributions would be greatly appreciated. We will do our best to ensure that those most in need receive your support. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
13) Is there a discount for booking on multiple courses?
No, there are no further discounts available for booking on multiple courses. We have tried to ensure each course is costed individually to set the fees at the lowest price possible.
14) Can I pay in instalments?
The payments are required to be made in 2 instalments, initially, upon the conditional offer there is a £300 non-refundable deposit to be made, with the remaining amount payable 14 days before the retreat start date.
15) I have completed the 3-year trodden path retreat; can I still attend?
Yes, you are able to attend the retreat.
16) How many levels are there?
There are three levels: Foundational , Introductory  & Intermediary .
17) Can I choose which level I want to sit?
No, all students will start on the foundational level and work their way through the levels.
18) Can I repeat a level?
No, each level can only be completed once.
19) Can I get a copy of recordings?
Class recordings are made available for students to listen to via the online portal.
20) How long can I have access to the online recordings?
Online recordings are accessible for one year from the date of the last day of the Trodden Path. The access is then renewed if one attends the retreat in the following year.
21) If I have further questions or queries, who can I contact?
Please email email@example.com or call 01274 911209 we will endeavour to answer your questions promptly.