How to apply
Last updated: 13th June 2022.
Students must submit the online application form. For more information, about how to make payment please visit Payment.
1. Complete an online application form. The administration will endeavour to process applications within seven days of receiving your application.
2. Be accepted onto the retreat. You will be sent payment instructions (via Xero).
3. Submit your non-refundable deposit(s) of £300 per person to secure your place on the retreat within 5 days.
4. Receive confirmation that one’s place (on the retreat) has been secured and that you can book your flight if you are travelling outside the UK.
5. If you are an international applicant, book flights if you are travelling from abroad to the UK and send confirmation to the administration.
6. Complete the final payment for the course fee 14 days before the start of the retreat.
Applications are welcome after the registration date, but places will be subject to availability.
Once places are full we can add students to a waiting list and if a place opens up, they will get first opportunity to attend the retreat.