How to apply
Last updated: 12th June 2023.
- There is no course fee to attend the Trodden Path classes.
- Registration is mandatory to attend the retreat.
- Residential or Non-Residential option available.
- Places are limited / subject to change and will be offered depending on availability.
- Twin sharing at The Heaton Mount Hotel. (Full board - 3 meals) £750* per person.
- Applications are welcome from 10th June to 2nd July 2023.
*Cost includes accommodation & meals (full board) for 10 days (from 22nd Aug to 1st Sept 2023)
- Refundable Deposit** of £250 is required.
- Students should arrange their own accommodation & food.
- Applications are welcome from 3rd July to 17th July 2023
**Students are required to attend all classes, in order for the deposit to be refunded.
1. Students must complete the online application form to register for the Trodden Path retreat.
2. The administration will endeavour to process applications within seven days of receiving your application.
3. Accepted applications will receive deposit payment instructions (via Xero).
4. Submit your non-refundable deposit(s) of £250 per person for Residential application and refundable* deposit(s) of £250 per person for non-residential application, to secure your place on the retreat.
5. Deposit payment should be completed with in 5 days from the date of invoice.
6. Receive confirmation that one’s place (on the retreat) has been secured so you can arrange travel arrangements etc (i.e. you can book your flight if you are travelling outside the UK)
7. If you are an international applicant, book flights if you are travelling from abroad to the UK and send confirmation to the administration.
8. Complete the final payment (for residential application) for the course fee 14 days before the start of the retreat.
9. Applications are welcome after the registration date, but places will be subject to availability.
10. Once places are full, we can add students to a waiting list and if a place opens up, they will get first opportunity to attend the retreat.
11. For further details or any queries please email us at: email@example.com