The menu at the retreat has been devised with the aim of endeavouring to follow the Prophetic Diet, thus providing students with nourishing and wholesome food. The greatest effort is taken to purchase all food items from carefully selected local and regional suppliers and to use, as much as possible, seasonal products that are healthy and environmentally friendly. Great care is taken in trying to ensure that all food that is sourced is both organic and fair trade.
Below is a menu guide.
- Honey; Black Seed; Dates
- Yogurt; Milk; Rice Milk
- Feta Cheese
- Cereals: Granola Porridge; Muesli
- Fruit: Pomegranate; Grapes; Melon; Apples; Bananas; Figs
- Wholemeal Breads; Butter
- Fig & Date Compote
- Herbal teas (green, peppermint, red bush)
-  Lentils Sauce and Brown Rice
-  Salmon; Roast Potatoes; Steamed Vegetables and Tomato Fish Sauce
-  Chicken Tagine with Olives and Barley Bread
-  Roast Meat and Barley Bread
DinnerSoups will be served with barley bread. Dinner served with a salad (including cucumber; olives and beetroot), with simple dressing of olive oil, mustard, garlic, sea salt and vinegar.
-  Tharid: Lamb and Vegetable Broth
-  Pumpkin Soup
-  Traditional Tharid: Lamb Broth with Barley Bread
- Spring Water; Water and Honey; Water and Dates
Vegetarians will be catered for upon request. In addition, an alternative menu will be provided for children if needed.